LTB S2 007 Summer Teal Simpson Hitch - Focus Lab
Branding is an art, not a sience.
In this episode I talk with Summer, brand strategist at Focus Lab. She helped create the strategic framework at Focus Lab. Summer really breathes strategy and it's so inspiring to hear her explain her process and journey.
We talk about:
- Focus Lab, one of my favorite agencies.
- Gaining confidence in your job.
- Brand strategy and how she does it.
- The Brand new conference.
- Assessing your clients with a DISC test.
- How strategy influences design and vice versa.
- First round, a design meetup in NY.
- Kelli Anderson, a design inspiration
- Ally Fouts from Viget
I'd appreciate it if you could rate the podcast on itunes. It will help me in reaching other designers.
This episode is supported by HolaBrief
Very few projects end up with exceptional results. HolaBrief makes it easy to ask all the right questions and nail your design brief every time. Built by designers, for designers. Get early access to Holabrief by subscribing now.